Powered by brand new algorithms based on artificial intelligence, XTRAX STEMS 2 offers faster, cleaner stem separations, backing tracks and a cappellas at the same low price. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to separate any song into its vocal, drum, and remaining music components for easy sampling, remixing and unmatched control during live sets.
- Isolate a drum loop or sample to create new beats in the music production process.
- Use the volume and pan controls to fix mastered mono and stereo mixes. Bring up a buried vocal, turn down loud drums, etc.
- Take full advantage of Native Instrument’s STEM file format and features by exporting any song in the STEM format.
- Create backing tracks to practice and sing along with.
- Drummers can remove the drums and practice along with the track.
Our most innovative and powerful separation technology is now available at a low cost that’s easy enough for everyone to use.
Who’s It For?
- Remix Artists
- Music Producers
- Audio Engineers
- New! Improved AI separation algorithms
- New! Support for FLAC files
- Automatic 3 part separation – vocals, drums, remaining music
- Fully-adjustable, real-time Separation Balance matrix with presets
- Create and export a new volume and pan mix
- Export separations as individual wav stems or in Native Instruments’ STEMS file format
- Works on mono and stereo files up to 96 kHz / 32 bits