- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Award-winning instruments & effects, including our Sampler and Polysynth
- Unlimited VST and VST3 support, with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, and delay compensation
- Modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter with Bitwig’s program-wide modulators (Macros, Note Expressions, LFOs, and more)
- Industry-leading hardware integration: connect synthesizers, drum machines and other hardware devices seamlessly into your workflow over MIDI, CV/Gate, and analog clock
Bitwig Studio 16-Track download for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Bitwig Studio 16-Track is the perfect starting point, it includes the essential tools to record and arrange, edit and create.
How does it compare to the full version of Bitwig Studio?
|Bitwig Studio 16‑Track||Bitwig Studio|
|Effect tracks, group tracks, scenes||2, 2, 8||Unlimited|
|VST plug-ins||Unlimited||Unlimited (with multi-out and side-chaining)|
|Audio export||16-bit||16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit|
|Time stretching algorithms||Stretch, Stretch HD, Slice||Stretch, Stretch HD, Slice, Cyclic, Elastique Solo, Elastique Eco, Elastique Pro|
|Instruments, effects, modulators, and other devices||82||123|
|Flagship instruments and effects||Polysynth, Sampler||Polysynth, Sampler, Phase-4, Amp, Vocoder|
|The Grid||n/a||Modular sound design environment with 160+ modules and 200+ patches ready to play|
|Sound content||Bitwig Essential Collection||Bitwig Essential, Extended, Partner and Artist Collections. 10GB+ of world-class content.|
|Other||Multi-screen display profiles, multiple projects, multisample editor, slicing, layered editing, remote control editor, full project template support, and more.|