Vecto is a four-oscillator vector synthesizer that allows users to draw in vector paths to shape the sound in many different ways. Included are a large range of oscillator waves, plus sampled waveforms and lots of different modulation options and preset vector paths to help create the unique Vecto sound!
Due to the interesting range of waveforms, from classic analog-modeled ones, Additive, Spectrum and high quality sampled waveforms, the sound options are dazzling deep! Two filters are added with 28 Filter types and 2 top-notch effect processors finish the audio route with a blister. A lot of interesting modulation options and creative features are added in Vecto, including an arpeggiator.
Vecto is delivered with over 1300 presets!
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST, VST3, and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7/8/ 10
(Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST, VST3, and AAX, for OS-X 10.12 – 11 (Big Sur)
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
The activation system is offline, which means that there is no direct connection between the plugin and the robpapen.com homepage.
- The software can be installed on 2 of your own computer systems.
- MIDI MPE compatible.
- Compatible with the NI NKS system.