Spaces II Convolution Reverb.
SPACES II from EASTWEST is the highly-anticipated sequel to SPACES I, the top-selling convolution reverb engine endorsed by top industry professionals which set a new standard in impulse recording techniques. Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, SPACES II includes hundreds more new reverbs recorded in churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, and warehouses. It includes a new streamlined user interface, new control features, a vastly expanded collection of instrument specific reverbs, plus all of the reverbs from SPACES I, making SPACES II the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb on the market.
- Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
- 1,020 reverbs recorded in locations worldwide
- Includes 372 Instrument specific reverbs recorded in 6 locations
- Highest resolution, most useful reverbs available
- 24-bit True Stereo, with surround capability
- New convolution engine
- Brand new user interface with visuals representing each space
- Brand new Decay Time control feature
- New Next / Previous buttons for fast navigation
- ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
- Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
- Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible